Saturday, June 21, 2014

MN Review-Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask

                                                              Ahh, My face needed this!


Yesterday, I was home with my babies browsing through my tons of samples that I usually get from Sephora and I saw this beautiful deluxe sample.I opened this little container and wow it smelled so darn good. I had to apply this to my face right away. I already exfoliated my face so it was going to be a quick facial for me.

When I applied it unto my skin, I immediately felt this soothing, cooling effect. The smell is really relaxing. It made me feel like I was in a garden full of roses. Ten minutes later it felt a little tight but I actually like that feeling. Based on some research, this mask made of rose stem cells and enzymes suppose to help with anti-aging, dullness and skin dryness. It also helps sagging of the skin. You can use this once a week or everyday if you want!

Like the directions said, I washed it off with cold water and I noticed how smooth my skin was. It felt moisturized and well-rested. I put on my moisturizer and my face was very smooth. I think I might just buy the full size product. I think this would help my face in the dry, winter months.

You can purchase this beauty at your local Sephora or Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment