Saturday, March 29, 2014

JUST IN !!!!---New Beauties to Add to my Addiction.....

A few days ago..these little babies cam in the mail for me... YESSSSSSSS!!! Excited!!!!




Ok... here's what I purchased...

1.) Urban Decay's Electric Pressed Pigment.


From Smashbox.....

2.) The Santigolden Age Eye Shadow Collage in Apocalyspe Now and Earth as we Know It .

3.) The Santigolden Age Double Ended Limitless Liner in Azurite is Never Wrong/ El Dorado and Yellow Dwarf/Green Martian

4.) The Santigolden Age Be Legendary Lipgloss in All gold E'rything and Hot Lava

From ELF Cosmetics

5.) Elf Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection

6.) 2 Elf Studio Powder Brushes

7.) Elf Studio Kabuki Face Brush

8.) Elf Studio Stipple Brush

The reason I bought so many brushes because my old brush needed to be discarded. They did not feel the same anymore. I washed them as much as I could but I had them over 2-3 years. Plus, ELF had a kick-ass sale anyways. I saved a lot of money during that sale..


Anywhoo.. When I open the wonderful palettes I ordered, you will be the first to know.. If you ladies/gents already have it. Is it good or you HATED IT.... Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment