Saturday, March 29, 2014

L'occitane -Where Have You Been All My Life??

No seriously?





Ohhh Heyyyy Yall!!!

This winter has been very brutal for me. From dry skin to dull and brittle hair, my body has been feeling awful this winter. My hands have been feeling it the worse. In the field that I do that pays the bills, I have to wash my hands thoroughly and often. Doing all of that makes my old lady looking hands become worst than they naturally are...dry..very dry... This winter made it so bad even skin around my thumb was starting to peel.

Like a natural product junkie, I searched high and low for a product that can work for me. The usual lotions was not working for me. I tried natural remedies like coconut oil, shea butter and olive oil but they are too slippery and does not absorb fast enough for me. It was getting too bad. One day I was browsing one of my favorite stores -Amazon.com and I happen to look at L'occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream.

On the website it states:

"This creamy balm with 20 percent shea butter, honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended to create this extremely effective formula. The rich texture leaves hands soft and can be applied as often as needed. It
protects, nourishes and moisturizes hands. Leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces."

NO OILY TRACES?!?!?!-

I planned to put it to the test and since I have Amazon Prime, it was a fast shipment.

A few days later it came and I just put it in my purse and thought nothing of it.. until the other day. I was at my place of employment and it felt like I washed my hands 20 million times. My hands were so dry the skin started to crack again. Then I remember the hand cream so I just put it on and IMMEDIATELY my hand felt different. It felt moisturized without the oily trace. This feeling lasted for even after I washed my hands a few more times.I knew this one is a keeper. it fits easily into your purse and it has a pleasant smell that even men could use this as well.

This product will be a main staple for my little old lady hands.

Chao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment